Hi y'all ***newbie here***

wannabesvtdude

Established Member
Enjoy your new ride and welcome to the board. I am now wavering between an 03 sonic blue cobra, an 03 dark shadow gray mach 1, or an 05 of some sort. Maybe 06 if that's when the cobra debuts. Decisions, decisions, decisions.....

Sorry about all the horndogs out there. We're glad to have you.

:bowdown: :shrug:

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by wannabesvtdude

Sorry about all the horndogs out there. We're glad to have you.

:bowdown: :shrug:

:nonono:

I am sure she sees the sweetness in our greetings. Why do all the hot literate girls live in NON-Michigan?????????

Originally posted by f_rice
Hmmmm. Sounds like one is in order..

:burnout:

Right on! :beer:

It is getting so hot here too. Are y'all going to drive the beasts down here too? If so, maybe we can all do a track night at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. It is a super clean track and not expensive to run at all. :burnout:

Originally posted by Cobra04Lady
Right on! :beer:

It is getting so hot here too. Are y'all going to drive the beasts down here too? If so, maybe we can all do a track night at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. It is a super clean track and not expensive to run at all. :burnout:

Road trip is on!!! Unfortunately the only beast I have is the mighty Durango. F_rice, what are you driving?

And can we successfully woooo her into moving to the wonderful state of Michigan?????

Originally posted by SALEENGTROUSH
welcmoe T...congrats on the car girl!!!!....wish i just picked mine up also:cryying: ur allready 1 step ahead of me!!!

Thanks! I traded in my 02 GT for this car. I still kinda miss the old car. When are you getting the cobra? :coolman:

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
Road trip is on!!! Unfortunately the only beast I have is the mighty Durango. F_rice, what are you driving?

And can we successfully woooo her into moving to the wonderful state of Michigan?????

I have an Impala SS and I am selling it to buy a 2004 Durango. A coast to coast road trip would be awesome.

I do not think we have to convince anyone to move to Michigan. All the attractive intelligent young ladies already live here. If she lives in Vegas she must not be up to our high standards. The mere fact that she is able to write proves that she has no place here. That is really too bad, with guys like you and I, Cobra04Lady and Blowncobragirl are really missing out living in the wrong state.

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread