Hi y'all ***newbie here***

Originally posted by RioRed4v
welcome Teresa. need to get some pics of your new <A TITLE="Click for more information about car" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw">car</A>.

I know. I lost the connector cable to the pc for my digi cam. I will have 'em up soon! :beer:

bamabubba

Hardcore Cobra Wanter
Established Member
howdy

hey there. welcome from one newbie to another. You have f_rice so wrecked that hes thinking vegas is very close to michigan.
quote:
Acutally assuming she has a lower body, I would have to say this is the nicest looking female on the board now. And she lives really f**king close to michigan. Gee I can't wait to meet the next female member.
lol...see what i mean. o wait a minute. this is the svt forum. it takes all you svt drivers less time to get anywhere....:D

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Re: howdy

Originally posted by bamabubba
hey there. welcome from one newbie to another. You have f_rice so wrecked that hes thinking vegas is very close to michigan.
quote:
Acutally assuming she has a lower body, I would have to say this is the nicest looking female on the board now. And she lives really f**king close to michigan. Gee I can't wait to meet the next female member.
lol...see what i mean. o wait a minute. this is the svt forum. it takes all you svt drivers less time to get anywhere....:D

Allow me to assure you that I am far from "wrecked". You left out the final line of my post that effectively conveys the sarcasm. :D:D

Oh well. There are some updates:
The Florida roadtrip is going to occur in June :rockon:
Euphoric One has claimed CobraLady04

A Vegas Roadtrip will occur.................................

Users who are viewing this thread