Hi I'm Tom and I'm a new caraholic...

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
This my fifth car since I moved to TN and my third NEW Dodge pickup since Sept of 2008. Got a great deal on a fully loaded 2010 Laramie 4X4.

laramie.jpg

newwheels1a.jpg

Last edited:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
Lol...didn't you just do this again like 3 months ago?

Pretty close...Sept 2009. They gave me what I paid for the truck in trade (27,500). Can't go wrong with driving a truck for free for 5 months. I wanted a Laramie in the first place, but they didnt have one at the time. I got this one for $35,500 (sticker was $45,800) So I financed $8000, I have a $196 car payment and they threw in running boards, bed liner, tow hooks, and a DVD player for the kid in that price too. :rockon:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
I dont like the new Dodge's.

I wasnt sold on the looks at first, but I have really bonded with this truck's interior, power and the ride quality, that sold me on this truck.

I drove the others too and the bang for the buck factor and power of the F150 and Silverado weren't even close. A fully loaded Laramie is a hard deal to walk away from especially at $10K of the sticker.

Last edited:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
They have to give those Dodges away. Nobody wants them.

:lol::lol: youre right they always make the biggest POS the truck of the year...the F150 held that title for like what, 10 years in a row right.

I have zero issue with people saying they dont like my new truck, but come on try to make an educated post...Dodge sucks...really, that's the best you can come up with. " I dont like the way it looks, hate the color, the wheels are ugly" all valid input...

My fault for trying to get solicited unbias opinions from people I preceived to be car and truck people...:bored:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread