Hi I have a few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TITPOITS

Banned
I just got a ton of money from and inheritance and I want to buy some cars to have fun with. I always loved mustangs because aunt used to have a white one but i don't know what year it was. it had red interior too .It was an old one. I had some questions about these cars and no one is answering so i'll ask in here

1. why do they call it fox body for the 80s mustangs

2. what is the difference between a cobra and a regular mustang

3. who has the fastest car on this site I saw some guy that had 8 seconds under his name but now I cant find it

4. does anybody know anybody with a Lamborghini like the one from the 80s it's a countach

5. I need some advice on getting a car and what to get. I want something fast and good looking

Ponyracer1

Established Member
LOL this ought to be good.....

1. Fox was the name given to the platform from 79-93, the sn-95/new edge/s-197 etc
2. Lots but depends on yr. Engine at a minimum, suspension performance and design/performance/tranny/brakes/interior in other years.
3. No idea
4. Nope sure dont, heard they are an animal to drive though, steering/brakes/reliability sucks.
5. ID what you want to do (drags/cruise/top end racing etc), then find the car you like.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Depends on the time, they can change randomly. Think of it like the Christmas lights

TITPOITS

Banned
who has the fastest car on this site and can you drive it on the regular street

TITPOITS

Banned
does the fox body mean like the animal the fox kinda like they call is the cobra after the snake or does it mean something different

TITPOITS

Banned
what is the top speed of his car and will it hang with a countach

I like the countach but I heard they break down a lot

TITPOITS

Banned
you are talkin about the movie I looked it up skynet

nice try makin fun of me though hope you had fun ha ha

now please help me with my questions

Blackness03

Established Member
Foxbody's are also called Five-0s. They are the most reliable and the fastest on the street. Much better then the lambos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread