Hi again!

BlkSVTTruck

Dave McShane
Established Member
Well since my first post accidently got deleted :fm:, i thought i would say hi to some of my old friends and see who is some of the new regulars.
Anyways.......
What's everybody been up to? :D

BlkSVTTruck

Dave McShane
Established Member
Hey

Yes i am back now, nice to see how we treat our returning veterans around here. Anyways what have you been up to?

BTW love the pic! Thats too funny! What a classic movie!

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Re: Hey

Originally posted by BlkSVTTruck
Yes i am back now, nice to see how we treat our returning veterans around here. Anyways what have you been up to?

BTW love the pic! Thats too funny! What a classic movie!
heeh not much going on around here, you know just the regular old midwest thing of cow tippiong and redneck love, but other than that pretty much normal :D ;-)

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by BlkSVTTruck
Well since my first post accidently got deleted :fm:, i thought i would say hi to some of my old friends and see who is some of the new regulars.
Welcome back. :beer:

BlkSVTTruck

Dave McShane
Established Member
No those are good questions....
I was gone almost 2 years and i was all over Europe and some of the middle east for a bit. Most of my time was spend in Germany. I did stop in a say Hi a few times but the Army kept me pretty busy. I miss Germany and the Heffe-weizen the most.:beer: :beer: :beer:

BlkSVTTruck

Dave McShane
Established Member
My best friend had an audi TT that we took all over Europe. It was a blast. I never saw an SVT while i was over there, but that might be good cuz gas was about $1 per litter (3.77 per Gal) and there would be no way we could afford the gas for it.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Killer ! Like I said was just thinking of ya the other day ! And what the hell happened to ya then you just popped up. Rember taking those big ass shots and getting sick as hell at your house. Still sickly then but can take those shots with ease LOL.. ! Good to hear from ya again and stick around ! :)

BlkSVTTruck

Dave McShane
Established Member
Yea i remember that night, and i have had many more like it:beer: :xpl: If you are ever in the area let me know always got some wild parties going on. Hows college life treating you?

Users who are viewing this thread