Hey WURD2 look at this!!!

GreyMach

Established Member
Hey man I wanted to send u a PM or a Email but i wouldnt let me. I just wanted to know how u went about tinting ur tail lights becuase i got the covers awhile ago but when i joined this sight i noticed urs look 1000 times better and i wanna do what u did and it looks like u used window tint or something. If so, let me know what u did please because having the shape of the light there is much better then covering it up like mine look. Thanks.

Tyler.

GreyMach

Established Member
Hey, Thanks alot. I have one more question. Can u remove them and reuse them or is it like a one time thing?

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
GreyMach said:
Hey, Thanks alot. I have one more question. Can u remove them and reuse them or is it like a one time thing?

Actually, the covers are pretty thick and durable. I'm sure you could pull them off and reuse them if you were somewhat careful about it. I know when I put them on, I started over on a few because I was unhappy with the alignment. I had no problems doing that, so I'm sure these will work out for you.

GreyMach

Established Member
Here is a picture of the ones i have now, i know dont like how they arent molded to the lights. And do these ones look darker than yours cause they look just black. With yours can u stll see some red with them on even when the lights are off?
DSCN0495.jpg

CSD

Banned
well, as it appears they would look good on the dsg, the ones you have now are not really appealing, I would go with the other ones.

thanks 4 posting the pic :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread