TurboMustangs Shootout in San Antonio.

Wish you could have been there!

11.872 @ 117.71 1.859 60ft

Run Before that was 11.947 @ 120.13 1.899 60ft

Hope your car is running well!

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
thats a drive for me, but on tire I'm pretty sure I'd punch your time card:p However, I gotta give it up to antother fact mach:bowdown: .

I think I woould take ya on tire, but I'd brake the rear end and you'd have me past the 60' :beer:

Tomcat427

I know I need a cage :)
Established Member
Originally posted by Road Racin'
thats a drive for me, but on tire I'm pretty sure I'd punch your time card:p However, I gotta give it up to antother fact mach:bowdown: .

I think I woould take ya on tire, but I'd brake the rear end and you'd have me past the 60' :beer:

I don't start moving until I hit 3rd and then watch out:-D

It would be fun. Hopefully a Supercharged Mach 1 will show up at the Bullitt/Mach 1 shootout in March. It is at an 1/8 mile track which isn't where I get my best times.

Just wanted to let you know everything went well, c-ya.
:beer:

Tomcat427

Established Member
I just couldn't help putting the times in my sig. :rockon:

Tomcat427

Established Member
Spent 2 hours on the dyno this morning.

Ended up with:

448 rwhp
519 rwtq

:beer:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
ice numbers buddy. Congrats. When I get mine back I'll get it on a dyno jet and see how she does! Impressive!:rockon:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
where was it this time? did you up the boost?

as for me the plan is for mine to go under the knife. griggs for the back and the first part of the front. 3.90 gears and a hundred shot. i think thats ill i can afford. but next year will be the timeless 5 wheels from coddington.:burnout:

Tomcat427

Established Member
Originally posted by Road Racin'
ice numbers buddy. Congrats. When I get mine back I'll get it on a dyno jet and see how she does! Impressive!:rockon:

Had to go get some Nitto 555's put on the rear for everyday driving. The KDW's just spun too much.:-D

Tomcat427

Established Member
Originally posted by ON D BIT
where was it this time? did you up the boost?

as for me the plan is for mine to go under the knife. griggs for the back and the first part of the front. 3.90 gears and a hundred shot. i think thats ill i can afford. but next year will be the timeless 5 wheels from coddington.:burnout:

Spend a little time tuning with the nitrous. If you are going with a wet kit our fuel pumps will handle more than a 100 shot. I put a 150 shot of nitrous, pilled for 175 on the fuel side and ran a 10.5 on the a/f. Took some fuel out to give me a 11.8 on the a/f and I put down 425/495 and what I feel like is a really safe tune.

The 448/519 will only be for the track, a/f around 12.8:beer:

P.S. This is using a nitrous pressure of 800-900.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
tomcat, i dont need allot of extra ponies. 100 is fine for me. yes a wet kit is what i want. with that the 3.90s(going with the old muscle car gears) and the griggs reengineered suspension i think i will will be in the low low 12's when i spray and the mid 12's when i dont.
im looking for 400hp and 450tq at the wheels with the gas, and 100 should put me pretty close.:beer:

Tomcat427

Established Member
Originally posted by ON D BIT
tomcat, i dont need allot of extra ponies. 100 is fine for me. yes a wet kit is what i want. with that the 3.90s(going with the old muscle car gears) and the griggs reengineered suspension i think i will will be in the low low 12's when i spray and the mid 12's when i dont.
im looking for 400hp and 450tq at the wheels with the gas, and 100 should put me pretty close.:beer:

Sounds Cool:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread