Hey New to the Site

01Rapple

Established Member
Hey everyone my name is robert i am new to this site 2 days ago i got my frist Lightning and i haven't even drove it yet i had my buddie go pick it up i am in the Army right now Training. But i need some help on what to get for this truck i got a JLP cold air kit i order yesterday.

squirellracing

white lightning
Established Member
welcome to the site man and hooahh for being a fellow soldier... you'll love the truck. bad move on letting your boy get to it first there went a couple thousand on the tires haha

01Rapple

Established Member
Is there anything yall think i should buy to help it out i allready got a JLP cold air kit but what else should i buy for it ?

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
Welcome Robert, let the modding begin.
Chikenears.com for a Valve body, xcal2 and pulley

Last edited:

01Rapple

Established Member
well right now i got like 400 dollars to spend i don't want another money pit like the coupe i just got rid of for this ! What do you think ?

01Rapple

Established Member
About how much does all that pulley and X cal run and does this site have a like a for sale section to buy parts from other people on ?

qwklightning

Established Member
Welcome aboard, there are many directions you could go in. A great mod for the money is a FTVB for the tanny, You will love it. Go to Chickenears.com, it's one of the first things that alot of us do. The cold air is a good start, you'll wan to do the exhaust also, I have Bassani and love the sound. These guys will help you spend your money, enjoy the ride.

KYLightning02

Established Member
welcome to a great site you will get all the help you need here and a pulley and tune would be good or maybe exhaust just for some good sound...

Users who are viewing this thread