Hey Mister DeeTeeDee Guys! WTB 2x New Stock Rim Tires!

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345953

So,

I made a thread the other day mentioning a 1600 mile trip coming over christmas weekend. I had a tire shop that I'd used a lot before in Arkansas check out my front tires (since they were oldest and I'd had an alignment problem that I was having checked out and fixed before this 'hike'). Anyhow, they said that the inside of the front drivers side tire was showing thread and 'highly reccomended replacing it'.

Anyhow to the point. What are my options for the stock size rim?

295/45/18's came on it, I just recently bought some Nitto 555's of the same size that I've been very happy with. I need to overnight two new tires that I will be putting on the back wheels out to arkansas so that they are on and the front ones balanced before I get there on friday to drive it out. What other size options can I go with on the stock rim? (305,315, etc).

Also, if anyone here has any year L rims that they would like to get rid of with decent tread on them (half is good even), in the same price range of what the new tires would cost me, or wouldnt mind working something out, this is a good time to say something (the previous owner ****ed up the finish on the stock 99 rims that are on it right now, it looks like they cleaned them with commercial grade extra strong mineral spririts lol, so I'd be doing something about that sometime soon anyways.)

Anyhow, if anyone has good info, it would be much appreciated. Im going to try to put in the order for these within the next 5-6 hours so whatever happens gets shipped out first thing monday morning! Thanks in advance for replies!

Users who are viewing this thread