hey i beated a BMW M3

stefano

Banned
i stop in a traffic light and i came acroos with that car and i challenge with my svt lightning and a put 1 and we star in the same distance went i change i change to D and i loose distance with the M3 but went i was i 80 miles my car was taking a car of of distance that was cool :burnout:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Originally posted by stefano
i stop in a traffic light and i came acroos with that car and i challenge with my svt lightning and a put 1 and we star in the same distance went i change i change to D and i loose distance with the M3 but went i was i 80 miles my car was taking a car of of distance that was cool :burnout:

Crackel whizzzzzzzzzzzzz pop pop. Slaps side of translator

:uh oh: :uh oh: I think its dead.:lol: :lol: :lol:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Well at least he did spell LIGHTNING right this time.........

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member

WTF does that mean

stefano

Banned
yes I has a 03 svt lightning but i m not sure in giving you my VIn#
is a blue one that my father bought to me in marone ford in miami in march and they send me the member ship of the team ford racing charter member and that kind of stuff and i have that car while i m studing here as a helicopter pilot and after that go back were i live that is in panama

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
is a blue one that my father bought to me in marone ford in miami in march and they send me the member ship of the team ford racing charter member and that kind of stuff and i have that car while i m studing here as a helicopter pilot and after that go back were i live that is in panama

I dont want your VIN dipshit, I want the build number, or the last 6 digits of your VIN

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by lightningRED
That's what i thought english as a second language.

Still bad for ESL. My grandpa is from panama, if he has a Lightning down there, that thing is going to be stolen quicker than Jenna Jameson walking alone at night in Panama City

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member

To get a pilot's license you need to be able to speak, read and write English!!! So you can forget that one!!:lol:

Hawk1680

Established Member
I laugh everytime i see a new topic by this mother****er.....tooo much. Now i must say it too..........

WTF DID HE JUST SAY!!!

Last edited:

LightningPhil

Established Member
Originally posted by NoviceSEAL
I laugh everytime i see a new topic by this mother****er.....tooo much. Now i must say it too..........

WTF DID HE JUST SAY!!!

Ok.. I took Moron as a 3rd language... so I'll be happy to translate:

i stop in a traffic light and i came acroos with that car and i challenge with my svt lightning and a put 1 and we star in the same distance went i change i change to D and i loose distance with the M3 but went i was i 80 miles my car was taking a car of of distance that was cool

I stopped "in" a traffic light... it was very tight quarters... the light was bright too... I came across a car, it was a BMW I wanted to challenge it with my HPI Lightning. and I put a quarter in the slot, and we started at the same place. But I when I shifted into 3rd.. I lost distance because I forgot to hit the clutch with the ///M3. But we drove 80 miles, and my "car" was taking a car of distance... It was very cool....

SO... Hopefully that clears it up.

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Originally posted by LightningPhil
Ok.. I took Moron as a 3rd language... so I'll be happy to translate:

i stop in a traffic light and i came acroos with that car and i challenge with my svt lightning and a put 1 and we star in the same distance went i change i change to D and i loose distance with the M3 but went i was i 80 miles my car was taking a car of of distance that was cool

I stopped "in" a traffic light... it was very tight quarters... the light was bright too... I came across a car, it was a BMW I wanted to challenge it with my HPI Lightning. and I put a quarter in the slot, and we started at the same place. But I when I shifted into 3rd.. I lost distance because I forgot to hit the clutch with the ///M3. But we drove 80 miles, and my "car" was taking a car of distance... It was very cool....

SO... Hopefully that clears it up.

Damn you Phil, that just made it worse

03CobraBro

Established Member
See, when I first saw the thread and it was titled "hey i beated a BMW M3" I thought the guy was trying to be cute "Beated" but now I dont think he did it on accident lol...

(BTW nothing wrong with misspelling Lightning sometimes ya know! :nonono: )

Hmm... If Stefano and I joined forces... the spelling of lightning would come out somewhat like this...

(Lighteing) :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread