Hey guys

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
The pansy "general" smackdown boys told me to post this over here so...

GTFO BEARS! You can't TOUCH GB and Jay babyface Cutler, go ice your knee bitch.

kTHXBYE!

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
Hey who is NC's team? Oh, WAIT.. they suck too. Go jump on any bandwagon you feel fit bro!

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
Hey who is NC's team? Oh, WAIT.. they suck too. Go jump on any bandwagon you feel fit bro!

I'm not jumping on any bandwagon. If I had to pick ONE team as my favorite, it would be the St. Louis Rams and we all know they're not going to win any SBs any time soon. However, there's a hand full of other teams I like. Those consist of the Panthers (hometeam), the Bears (who lost today), the Steelers (soon to be SB champs again), and the Broncos (not going to be winning any SBs any time soon). I don't start watching football until it's too cold to be sitting at the lake with some fishing lines in the water.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Congrats Packer fans, your epic legend of a QB threw 2 interceptions and 2 TDs. The same as our 3rd stringer!

It's just too bad we didn't capitalize on our takeaways, otherwise you guys would be sniffing your fat wives beer, cheese and tears.

Good luck in the SB, hope the Steelers **** up Rodgers and take the W! :beer:

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Congrats Packer fans, your epic legend of a QB threw 2 interceptions and 2 TDs. The same as our 3rd stringer!

So what does that say about your starter? You keep arguing the point of having your 3rd stringer QB play but the fact of the matter is that the Packers were the better team today, with or without Cutler on the field for the Bears. In fact the Bears did better with their 3rd string QB.

BTW don't feel bad my team was 2-14 and you got our best defensive player. :(

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
So what does that say about your starter? You keep arguing the point of having your 3rd stringer QB play but the fact of the matter is that the Packers were the better team today, with or without Cutler on the field for the Bears. In fact the Bears did better with their 3rd string QB.

BTW don't feel bad my team was 2-14 and you got our best defensive player. :(

I'm just talking shit. :lol1: Everyone talked about how great Rodgers is and how he was going to be unstoppable, but he played a mediocre game at best and he wasn't the game changer in this one. Our own offense beat us.

Cutler sucked today, I don't think there is a Bears fan out there who isn't disappointed in his performance. :(

Last edited:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
How many more threads are you going to make to cover the same topic?

GoatSlayer

Banned

It's just too bad we didn't capitalize on our takeaways, otherwise you guys would be sniffing your fat wives beer, cheese and tears.

Good luck in the SB, hope the Steelers **** up Rodgers and take the W! :beer:

No No No....You are not talking shit, you are just full of shit!:lol: :lol::lol:

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Let's see how good you'd do being hit full speed by a 300lb lineman? OP only comes talking shit after his team wins. Stay tough behind your computer tough guy.

Users who are viewing this thread