Hey guys

232_turbo

Established Member
Just joined the forum. Im also on 3.8mustang, v6power.net and my local forum GTAMC.

Car is a 2002 V6 mustang with TMA's turbo kit. Running at 7.2 psi.
Heres some pics of the ride, enjoy.

Joe

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

2005082777789900719_rs.jpg

n511653737_199417_383.jpg

Picture1987027713-1.jpg

G-STANG

Established Member
Welcome Joe 232 turbo, I'm on gtamc also. That is a clean car. Where abouts in Toronto are you located. I have seen you car before in the west end. I live in the Etobicoke. If you want to take some pics let me know. I have a new lens and need another car to take pics of other than mine. Hopefully the weather is nice for the bbq on Sunday. Are you going ? I might take my car but I have to put the new exhaust on still. Don't want to take my car to a show with tailpipes that are a bit rusty.

232_turbo

Established Member
here's a dyno vid at steeda last year. I had magnaflow magnapacks at the time and since have switched to super 44's. Ill try to get better vids soon.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjdz5P6MQRo"]YouTube - dyno @ steeda[/ame]

Welcome Joe 232 turbo, I'm on gtamc also. That is a clean car. Where abouts in Toronto are you located. I have seen you car before in the west end. I live in the Etobicoke. If you want to take some pics let me know. I have a new lens and need another car to take pics of other than mine. Hopefully the weather is nice for the bbq on Sunday. Are you going ? I might take my car but I have to put the new exhaust on still. Don't want to take my car to a show with tailpipes that are a bit rusty.

Hey,

Im from etobicoke too, lakeshore area. Im down to take some pics when the weather is better. Any places in mind? Unfortunatly I can't go to the GTAMC bbq:(. Which suxs cause i knw its gona be a good turn out. Did you go to the cruise last month?

G-STANG

Established Member
Hey,

Im from etobicoke too, lakeshore area. Im down to take some pics when the weather is better. Any places in mind? Unfortunatly I can't go to the GTAMC bbq:(. Which suxs cause i knw its gona be a good turn out. Did you go to the cruise last month?

I missed the cruise last month, didn't have insurance on yet at the time. Look at my sig pic, that is where I take most of my pics for night shots. It is down by parklawn and lakeshore. I go late at night when nobody is around. When the weather is good I will pm you on here or gtamc and maybe we can set something up. I will try to get Derek to come too if he will drive all way down to Toronto. I was trying to get Black C Fox I think his name is(88 t top coupe) but he was busy. Maybe I will ask him again, he lives nearby in Etobicoke also. The more the better right ? Princess Gates at the Ex is also good but have to go late at night for less traffic congestion. The cops don't care as long we are cool. With Muzic now there it might be harder but I will check it out soon enough.

232_turbo

Established Member
I missed the cruise last month, didn't have insurance on yet at the time. Look at my sig pic, that is where I take most of my pics for night shots. It is down by parklawn and lakeshore. I go late at night when nobody is around. When the weather is good I will pm you on here or gtamc and maybe we can set something up. I will try to get Derek to come too if he will drive all way down to Toronto. I was trying to get Black C Fox I think his name is(88 t top coupe) but he was busy. Maybe I will ask him again, he lives nearby in Etobicoke also. The more the better right ? Princess Gates at the Ex is also good but have to go late at night for less traffic congestion. The cops don't care as long we are cool. With Muzic now there it might be harder but I will check it out soon enough.

sounds good to me. PM me when you want to do it. I got no problem for a late night shoot:beer: I met derek at the cruise, great guy and is excellent with the camera.

nice looking car, i bet you suprise a lot of people.

Car suprised me alot i didn't think the car would be where it is today. The car has been to two dif shops, one shop had a mustang dyno and the other a dyno jet. And everyone was surprised what this little 3.8 could do.

Users who are viewing this thread