hey guys,selling my built caged 84 mustang gt..t/top

03ct cobra

Established Member
hey guys,for sale/trade: built caged 84 mustang gt..t/top

Hello again,as the title states im selling my other mustang witch is basically a turn key 1/4 mile car that can easily be driven on the street.I placed the ad in our market place so all the info is there...I can't post pics but if anyone is serious about the car I can mail them a packet including pics and copies of receipts ...no problem.the reason for selling is that the car has been sitting,of course I start it up once a month,for about 10_11 years now.when I finally finished the car I got a big surprise and found out I was gonna be a dad and ended up getting married...wouldn't do it again..lol. anyway its a laser straight car without even a single stone chip...its white with a black hood stripe and t tops with a grey 85 recaro interior. Anyone here can pm me or call/text 203-592-2654.I edtided this post to include a little more info. I would also be interested in taking a used blower with some other stuff if possible like a maf and 60# injectors ..in other words a blower swap set up to be used in trade as partial payment for my car..id only like good condition stuff..not looking for a blower that needs a rebuild..im willing to look at whatever u got ..name brand/size isint all that important. U can see my car on a website called..nmsells.com. in the upper left screen it says"check my ad " enter my cell # and the ad will pop up. Figured ill never get back the over 20k I got into the car so I might as well try to accomplish some goals with it. Again the car is in excellent shape /body/interior/drivetrain & is ready to run..it just needs a new home as my priorities have changed from attempting racing to just wanting a fun daily driver...thanks.

Last edited:

03ct cobra

Established Member
Sorry f2hatch...I posted it spur of the moment...its a 69 302 .030 over with forged crank rods and try flat top pistons...the whole car is redone inside and out with the exception of the dash pad which I believe now is available reproduction. Im asking 8000$ or best...car needs nothing and is ready to go..like I said in the post its been sitting..with the exception of start ups for 10-11 years...I also forgot to put that its a 5 speed with hurst shifter..lone lock..2 stage compucar nos and the other stuff in the post. Thanks again

03ct cobra

Established Member
Hey guys sorry to re post...if anyone wants to see alot of pics of my car its on a website...nmsell.com...go to find my ad and put in my phone # 203-592-2654 and the car will pop up...I have alot of pics there....I forgot I had it listed there . Its been a long time u no.I wish I knew how to do a link,but don't. Sorry for any confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread