Hey guys..has this turbo kit already been discussed?

COBRASVT

Established Member
I couldn't find anything under search and it's been a min since I followed the boards.

Finally have the Stang back out and am thinking of this kit since the price is right and his feedback is good.

Ebay add for turbo kit

Not sure what he means by:

Items Needed but not included to complete turbo kit. We do not provide these items, so please check with your local shop if these services are available.

Downpipe requires additions piping to collectors ($400)"

Thoughts/suggestions?

JP96cobra

Established Member
Seems to good to be true. I bet the piping is so cheap it will bend when you clamp it. It also claims you need more piping from the down pipe which is another 400 bucks. I remember a guy on this site buying an intercooler kit with piping off ebay for his supercharger and he had the problem with the tubing bending really easy by just clamping it down.

If your in the market for a turbo just search the forums and find a used hellion kit. You'll spend more money but you will be getting a quality product.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Seems to good to be true. I bet the piping is so cheap it will bend when you clamp it. It also claims you need more piping from the down pipe which is another 400 bucks. I remember a guy on this site buying an intercooler kit with piping off ebay for his supercharger and he had the problem with the tubing bending really easy by just clamping it down.

If your in the market for a turbo just search the forums and find a used hellion kit. You'll spend more money but you will be getting a quality product.

+1000. Or you can wait for the ON3 Performance kit. But me, I'd look for a used Hellion kit.

Users who are viewing this thread