hey guys got some stuff for sale

BLK_VNM

Established Member
long time no see. been busy with school trying to knock it out only to go straight into the coast guard. summer classes and all. may finally have the cobra sold albeit it really below what i was hoping but hey at least the irs will be happy right. anyway i wont be need my car audi stuff anymore so here it is. of course maca people will get deals. just lmk if your interested. hope all is going well for people and you guys continue to provide great laughs for when i quickly browse through before bed.

Head Unit

Clarion VRX925D w/ brain and wiring harness-7inch flip out TOUCH screen and you can hook just about everything up to this thing satelite radio xbox navigation or what ever. no visible scratches on the screen(im sure if you look at it close enough you could find a few it is used after all). has a great equalizer program built in so aftermarket equalizers imo arent needed with it. will read dvds and mp3s and everything else i ever tried(avi mpg and the such) has dolby digital processor for great sound. 300
http://www1.epinions.com/Clarion_VR...io_Video_Systems_VRX925VD/display_~full_specs

Install frame with cd holder headunit install kit for a 95+ mustang's NEW IN PACKAGE 20 bucks

Amp's

Kenwood 1000W kac-6101d amp MONO sub amp $350
Sony explod XM-2165gtx $75
Alpine MRD-M500(it does not always work so it will need to be rebuilt.Rebuilds can run 50 - 150 bucks from experience in the past depending where u take it)-50 bucks

SUB's and Box

2-Alpine Type R Subs 1241d series $100 each or 175 for both
http://www1.epinions.com/Alpine_12_...41D__Subwoofers_SWR_1241D/display_~full_specs

sub box they are currently mounted in. 14.25 x 14.25 x 30 this was in a 96 cobra so if u take the rear tire out i can show you the trick to fitting it in all the way from 94+. it is a large box but it sounds great with these subs. $50

Cap's and wires

Tsunami Cap PP1002TM 2 farad litewave series BRAND NEW STILL IN PACKAGE- $125

Legacy full wiring kit- 4 guage wires and all connectors including goldplated rca cables for battery headunit and speaker hook ups. 20 ft kit and includes looms - $20

justin

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Oh I'd love to take the wire, cap, and sub amp off of your hands, however, it's not in the budget at the moment. I need a sub amp for both mustangs....

BLK_VNM

Established Member
well mabey we can work something out fish make me an offer via pms if you think you can find some extra cash. like i said ill swing the best deal i can for a maca guy.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Hmmm....Let me sleep on it, I might be at least interested in the sony amp. The Tiny Orion AMP I have in my fox for the sub just ain't cutting it. It was better than nothing though.

Let me see what I can scare up and I'll PM you. Oh, and btw, I have a stock foxbody D/S for trade if you want something to swing in road rage incidents. I'm sure you could cause some serious damage with it, and plus, anyone who saw you get out of a car swinging a drive shaft would probably run at the sight alone. That's gotta be worth something eh????

BLK_VNM

Established Member
lol i would use it far to often driving around here you should know that. waking up every day knowing it could be the last day i drive my cobra pisses me off like none other all thanks to my old mom. anyway just lmk no pressure or anything. i actually got a pm from a guy in flordia interested in the kenwood and the clarion headunit so you might not have to worry about it.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
lol i would use it far to often driving around here you should know that. waking up every day knowing it could be the last day i drive my cobra pisses me off like none other all thanks to my old mom. anyway just lmk no pressure or anything. i actually got a pm from a guy in flordia interested in the kenwood and the clarion headunit so you might not have to worry about it.

Cool, I'll let you know soon. Trying to work out my mod budget for the fox, I need to make sure I have enough to pay for what I need before I start spending money everywhere again. It's been sitting for a few years because of the last time I did that. lol.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Alright man, I'll take the amp. Sorry, I ment to get back to you on that sooner, however, work has had me, well, distracted. I'll send you a PM.

BLK_VNM

Established Member
well like i said in the pm and i can meet you halfway so you dont have to drive all the way down here.

Users who are viewing this thread