Hey Don!!!

whip

Established Member
Don,
Have you got your Monster back from Jim yet? Are the tracks in Jersey open this time of year? I'm going nuts to see what that beast is going to run! I got the check in the mail for the pulley, unfortunatly, I wussed out and went with the 2lb. Maybe next year I'll go higher.

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
Hey Aaron
It is getting closer still a week or so away, I don't think the tracks are open yet.

Hey you will be very happy with the 2# pulley, thats not wussin out. I ran 12.7's with a 2# pulley, If you switch to a 90mm Mass air, and go to 373's you can run there too.

whip

Established Member
Don,
That sounds good to me! I already have the 90mm. I was hoping for high 12.8's, actually, anything in the twelves will make me happy. As far as the 373's, I just can't do it. I like highway cruisin and don't want to sacrifice it at all. Last summer, I blazed across aligator alley in florida never dropping below 100 except to take a piss and get a close up of a few gators! Last summer was north to south, this summer I would like to try coast to coast!!

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by Don's Bolt
Hey Aaron
It is getting closer still a week or so away, I don't think the tracks are open yet.

Hey you will be very happy with the 2# pulley, thats not wussin out. I ran 12.7's with a 2# pulley, If you switch to a 90mm Mass air, and go to 373's you can run there too.
Don,

Be sure and take some burnout movies for us too...... hehehe :)

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Don,

Be sure and take some burnout movies for us too...... hehehe :)
[/QUOTE

I think I can do that for you, If you can post it for me.

I just spoke to Jim, looks like the week after next till I pick the beast up. I guess he has been a little busy but the motor is done, and the trans will be back early next week.
It is killing me not having the truck, I am trying to be patient but it is hard.

I guess good things come to those who wait.

Johnny AC

Established Member
Good things come to those who wait!!!

Be patient Don, I know how you feel. I waited for 6 weeks before I got the truck back from JDM but it was worth the wait, it is now a torqe monster, and I love it, I'll probably see you at E-Town in March and we'll chew the fat, John H.

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
Re: Good things come to those who wait!!!

Originally posted by Johnny AC
I'll probably see you at E-Town in March and we'll chew the fat, John H.

John

Cool I do plan to get back to Englishtown this spring if at all possibe. I would love to chew the fat, what did they do to your truck?

Johnny AC

Established Member
E-town

Don, my truck went through major surgery for a dead cylinder caused by one of the stock spark plugs grenading itself and chipping a valve. Ford installed a new longblock assembly under warranty and then Jim installed his LT headers, 4# lower pulley and a set of NGK TR6's. The truck runs like a bear!!! See you at E-town this Spring, keep on truck'n, John H.:D

Johnny AC

Established Member
Atco is open Sundays!!!

:coolman: Just to let all you frozen, 1/4 mile junkies know, Atco Dragway is now open Sundays, weather permitting. Just call 856-768-0900 after 8:00 AM any Sunday and they'll give you info on that day's racing schedule. If the temp. at 8:00 AM is above 32 degrees they open the track. GO for it!!! John H.

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
Thanks Johnny

Maybee when I pic up my truck either next or the following weekend I will shoot over there for a run or two. What a great way to break in a new motor.

Johnny AC

Established Member
:coolman: Hey Don, just make sure you don't use the terminology "Break-In" literally. I want to see that beast run at the all Lightning meet in March. Drop me a line if you do run at Atco sometime soon, I'm only 45 minutes from there, later, John H.

Johnny AC

Established Member
Nothing but L's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don, when you pick up your revitalized speed demond from JDM just ask Jim about this event. Then you can post exactly when it will be as I am eagerly awaiting it's precise exposure for all the Drag junkies like myself so that we can satisfy our need for excessive speed. Please let us know about dates and times for proper preparation of our land rockets, thanks, John H.

Users who are viewing this thread