Hey all

anotherneon

Established Member
Long time lurker, but this is my first time starting a thread so I apologize if I put this in the wrong section. Two days ago I noticed that upon deceleration I was getting lots of pops, so I checked the wideband and noticed that my AFR was going from 10:0-20:0 and every time it went rich it would pop. I came to a stop and the car started idling very rough like it was misfiring and again the AFR was doing the same thing. Current mods on the car are Rev Auto tune, ARH long tubes, JLT intake. I dont suspect these mods are the issue since they have been on the car for around 6 months with no issues. I have checked my vacuum lines, did a KAM reset, unhooked the battery, loaded a different tune and the issue is still there. I have no CEL and when scanning for CELs it comes up with nothing. Any ideas what could be causing this? I am thinking exhaust leak or o2 going bad.

Thanks in advance

roh92cp

Established Member
Long time lurker, but this is my first time starting a thread so I apologize if I put this in the wrong section. Two days ago I noticed that upon deceleration I was getting lots of pops, so I checked the wideband and noticed that my AFR was going from 10:0-20:0 and every time it went rich it would pop. I came to a stop and the car started idling very rough like it was misfiring and again the AFR was doing the same thing. Current mods on the car are Rev Auto tune, ARH long tubes, JLT intake. I dont suspect these mods are the issue since they have been on the car for around 6 months with no issues. I have checked my vacuum lines, did a KAM reset, unhooked the battery, loaded a different tune and the issue is still there. I have no CEL and when scanning for CELs it comes up with nothing. Any ideas what could be causing this? I am thinking exhaust leak or o2 going bad.

Thanks in advance

I've read some with long will get issues with ruff idle and or throttle hesitation from the 02 placement. Tuners should be able to compensate. As far as the A/F its normal to hit 20 on decel.

anotherneon

Established Member
I've read some with long will get issues with ruff idle and or throttle hesitation from the 02 placement. Tuners should be able to compensate. As far as the A/F its normal to hit 20 on decel.
I have had this tune on the car for over 6 months with no issues until today. And the AFR on decel is not stay at 20 on decel it will bounce from 10:0 all the way to 20:0 sounding like I have cams

Dcrypter

Established Member
It sounds like your tune might be the problem.

I've had problems with the stock Roush tune for my blower 3 times in the 10 months that i've had it on my car and each time that i had issues it was after months of the car being totally fine.

Users who are viewing this thread