hesitation

shawnakaseevz

my focus has 63,000 miles on the clock and there plunty of power when i want it except when i first take off in first gear it feels like the car is laging down on me also if i'm cruise at certain speeds it kinda bucks on me can anyone help me figure this out

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
That all can be taken care of with a tune fella's...just got my custom SCT tune installed today and makes a world of difference. I also had the dreaded bog from a stop and hesitation at higher rpm's...all gone now. You do not realize how much a custome tune can improve driveability with these cars.You will see a little bump in power but the overall driving experience will be improved.:thumbsup:

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
That all can be taken care of with a tune fella's...just got my custom SCT tune installed today and makes a world of difference. I also had the dreaded bog from a stop and hesitation at higher rpm's...all gone now. You do not realize how much a custome tune can improve driveability with these cars.You will see a little bump in power but the overall driving experience will be improved.:thumbsup:
X2.

Don't purchase a Tune expecting it to give you 50 extra hp - It won't.

What it will do is give you a nice bump in low-end torque, better idle, reduce bog, better mpg's, and all-around better driveability.:bowdown:

CT SVT

Established Member
normal for a SVTF even w/ my ProCharger bottom end tq is still shitty. a tune will help it alittle but not much. also if you get a off road pipe you lose even more bottom end tq.

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
Jon Lund...one of the best in the business:thumbsup: The website is not much to look at but if you want to get a hold of him do it via e-mail, he will get back to you pretty quickly. Great guy and really knows his stuff.

http://www.lundracing.com/main.html

Lund is BIG in the Shelby GT500 community. He just tuned my Bud's GT500 and the car is Nasty - 575 to the wheels with simple bolt-ons!!:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread