hesitation... wtf

99.9%stock

cuz stock sucks!!!
Established Member
Is it your clutch taking a long time engage or sticking or its your traction control

RSKtakR

Established Member
mine does that to.. but only after the CAI and dyno tune.. abd ONLY when its cold.. after its warm it never seems to do it..
If i get in the car, start it and go when its not warmed up, it has a hesitation/is kinda jerky while im driving in 1st and 2nd gears. but after it gets warmed up, its gone and runs just fine. however it never did this prior to the cai or the tune.

1Quick4.6

Established Member
After the tune. It's not clutch or traction. I noticed it big time when down shifting and going wot

take your hand held and put your stock tune back on it and see if that clears the issue up. if it does than go get a real tune done on a dyno for your car

sb03cobra

Established Member
Does it happen with the TC and Advantrac off?

I had the same issue with just the TC off. Now the first thing I do after starting the car is apply the brake and hold down the TC button for 5-6 seconds to turn it all off!

5.0jake

Established Member
Does it happen with the TC and Advantrac off?

I had the same issue with just the TC off. Now the first thing I do after starting the car is apply the brake and hold down the TC button for 5-6 seconds to turn it all off!

Really, this is the first i have heard of this? Whats it turn off by just pushing to TC button without brake and holding button.:shrug:

ViciousJay

Established Member
Well it just did it for me now and im totally stock, TC off, sport mode and TC on.... went from 4th upshifted to 3rd @ 3K rpm's and threw it into 2nd gear and WOT... it hit 4K and bogged and then pulled up top like nothing happened... wtf

sb03cobra

Established Member
Well it just did it for me now and im totally stock, TC off, sport mode and TC on.... went from 4th upshifted to 3rd @ 3K rpm's and threw it into 2nd gear and WOT... it hit 4K and bogged and then pulled up top like nothing happened... wtf

Try it with AdvanceTrac off. My car will do the same thing in sport mode, and with TC off.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Try it with AdvanceTrac off. My car will do the same thing in sport mode, and with TC off.

i did it with all three settings and got the same issue

TC on
TC off
Sport mode on

also i turned the vehicle off and restarted it to be sure

sb03cobra

Established Member
i did it with all three settings and got the same issue

TC on
TC off
Sport mode on

also i turned the vehicle off and restarted it to be sure

There is also a setting that turns TC and AdvanceTrac off. You must hold the brake, then press and hold the button down for more than 5 seconds. This is the only way to disable both systems.

Page 209 of the owners guide has all the info and the chart for the four settings.

Users who are viewing this thread