hesitation issue!!! HELP!!

04mustangboss31

So i have an 04 mustang gt with procharger d1sc 14.7 lbs of boost push 490 to the wheels. I do have a cobra tank and pumps. The whole motor was built by me and my buddy from the ground up. I have been having an hesitation issue at cruise and its driving me crazy. I can see the hesitation on my A/f gauge as its happening as well. I have replaced my maf and spark plugs twice, new coils,
o2 sensors and this weekend i'm doing the fuel filter. I cannot figure this out for the life of me. MY a/f gauge goes from 14.7 to about 15.7-16.0 when it hesitates and you can see it in the idle too. Any suggestions?

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
So i have an 04 mustang gt with procharger d1sc 14.7 lbs of boost push 490 to the wheels. I do have a cobra tank and pumps. The whole motor was built by me and my buddy from the ground up. I have been having an hesitation issue at cruise and its driving me crazy. I can see the hesitation on my A/f gauge as its happening as well. I have replaced my maf and spark plugs twice, new coils,
o2 sensors and this weekend i'm doing the fuel filter. I cannot figure this out for the life of me. MY a/f gauge goes from 14.7 to about 15.7-16.0 when it hesitates and you can see it in the idle too. Any suggestions?

Do a data log and see what the fuel rail pressure does at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread