phayze

Established Member
About 1000 miles ago I installed a

Ported blower
Accufab tb/plenum
BA2600
60# injectors
KB BAP

After the retune the car ran great. As of recently, the alternator is starting to go bad and I'm getting low voltage if I start to get on it. When the voltage drops when I'm kind of getting on it, the car starts to hesitate/sputter through the RPM range. Also at times the car struggles to start.

When my voltage drops, my A/F also drops down. When voltage goes up, my A/F returns to normal.

Very rarely I will go to accelerate from a stop and the car bucks hard and returns to normal after a second.

I just recently pulled a P0148 code for fuel delivery.

I have a new alternator coming in as it's going bad. Could that just be the problem with my fuel issues, like the pumps aren't receiving enough voltage to work as they are tuned to be?

Fuel filter is 3 months old. Haven't had a chance to check if FRPS is good. Pumps turn on when I cycle the key too.

digital911

Established Member
I get a LOT of decel pop, and I'm wondering if this is causing a lot of wasted fuel, hence contributing to my 10mpg?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

MG0h3

Established Member
When you say the AF drops down, you mean a lower number (richer)?

If thats the case Id suspect youre also losing ignition but the FRPS is seeing a fluctuation in pressure and giving the code.

Id wait until after the charging issue is corrected before worrying about anything else.

digital911

Established Member
I get a LOT of decel pop, and I'm wondering if this is causing a lot of wasted fuel, hence contributing to my 10mpg?

Sorry I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread!

Users who are viewing this thread