Hertz Renting Shelby Rental Cars

LZRRED01

Sooo Long Iraq... For now
Established Member
:lol1: Have I been asleep for a couple of weeks or what? I just learned that Hertz Rental Car is going to be renting out the "GT+H" in the future. It is going to be kind of setup like 1966, with the rental system. Hertz has even gotten the man Carrol Shelby himself to make the cars for them again. If you want to hear more about this stuff just type in Hertz Mustang GT+H, Car and Driver has a ton of pictures. Their has got to be a catch, probably something like "No Insurance Offered" or something even still, I am definitley getting in line, even though it is about 25hp and 10lbft more than a stock GT. It sucks their is only going to be about 500. Ford is freaking stupid for doing this after they dumped Hertz, I suppose it was probably some behind the seens agreement. I cant wait until my next business trip now. :beer: :lol1:

:banana: Yes maa'm I will take insurance..... :banana:

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Yep ...they are on their way !!

gth610-800.jpg

94five0

*Click*
Established Member
i'm not convinced..its looking like a marketing ploy. they 're the same as a roush, saleen, steeda cars..cept Shelby American bought em/ built em out of Stock Mustang GT's.. they're turn key sticker packages, and body kits.. buddy of mine was over in GA at Gene Evans Ford and they had one on the lot for sale.. 9k over MSRP on the stock GT :eek:
its all a ploy.. using a name to get people excited, the ol "bait and switch"..

whata racket to be in..

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Wonder what the rental rates will be? I have a friend going out to Las Vegas in a month. He's renting from hertz so I told him to check for me.

Antagon

Established Member
MystiChrome Coupe said:
Wonder what the rental rates will be? I have a friend going out to Las Vegas in a month. He's renting from hertz so I told him to check for me.

I read around 100/day

Users who are viewing this thread