Heres what $50 wax looks like :)

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
Heres what $70 wax looks like :)

I got a chance to try Souveran on top Natty's and i liked it. I did a swirl mark detail last week and used:
SSR 2.5
SSR 1
PwC
Natty's
i forgot to take pics :(
But i washed the car again today and all it needed was some wax.
Bonus: Beading Before Washing:
IMG_0991.jpg

I used:
NXT Wash
Souveran
BnB on Tires
NXT All Metal Polysh On Exhaust Tips
For All The Pics Go Here
Heres A Few Pics:
IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

Ignore the dried wax on the side of the hood, i wiped it off :), and yes i know my passenger side tip sits a little lower :), im trying to fix it. :smmon:
I will try and get some pics in the sun too

:coolman:

Last edited:

hpjunkie1

Established Member
looks good! But for 50 bucks I would expect it to shine more. :shrug: Probably the pic does it no justice. :uh oh:

Scott P

Established Member
Souveran looks best on blacks and reds. It's great for garaged and show cars. Durability is a bit weak, but it's wicked easy to apply and remove. I like it a lot, even if it's a bit on the pricey side.

icu812

GOT MILF?
Established Member
looks damn good !!! :beer:
the Megs #16 over PB EX-P shines like no tomorrow :coolman: just did my car yesterday over at my parents and all my Dad kept saying was "DAMN , DAMN , DAMN ".so I through him the keys and said "I'll be back after it saturday" now here's the funny part
my mom called over at my house and and was talking to my wife today she told her that "my dad got all spiffied up early this morning" and "she hasn't seen him or my car since" and wanted to know if I was with him .
all I could do was laugh !!!! :lol1:

Last edited:

O4COBRA

Established Member
Souveran is a great wax, but IMO not worth the money. I didn't find it to do much good on my Mom's 05 GT, but those pics are really good. I like the hood shot a lot. Personally I will stick to the FK Pink Wax that's $15 for 15oz.:D

Although I did get a jar of Trade Secret for $30 shipped, I heard that it is close to Souveran with a better price tag. I guess we will see!!

Here is my Mom's 05 with Pink Wax!
17155momblk13.jpg

Last edited:

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
O4COBRA said:
Souveran is a great wax, but IMO not worth the money. I didn't find it to do much good on my Mom's 05 GT, but those pics are really good. I like the hood shot a lot. Personally I will stick to the FK Pink Wax that's $15 for 15oz.:D

Although I did get a jar of Trade Secret for $30 shipped, I heard that it is close to Souveran with a better price tag. I guess we will see!!

Here is my Mom's 05 with Pink Wax!
17155momblk13.jpg
Yea, ive heard Pink wax and Trade Secret are good, im gonna try and order some soon. :beer:
edit: Man, that GT looks good, you posted that on Autopia too i belive.

O4COBRA

Established Member
LTHLBLU said:
Yea, ive heard Pink wax and Trade Secret are good, im gonna try and order some soon. :beer:
edit: Man, that GT looks good, you posted that on Autopia too i belive.

If you want to try the Pink Wax, go to Fk's site and try the sample kit and give averything a try. However though I would think you would be very happy with it so maybe just buy the full size can of it! After seeing your pics it makes me wanna get my Souveran back, thanks alot. Yes I did post it over on Autopia, I can't wait to polish it up when the whether gets nice! :bash:

http://www.fk1usa.com/products-consumer.htm

DARKSTI

Yea, its a 4CYL ...
Established Member
O4COBRA said:
After seeing your pics it makes me wanna get my Souveran back, thanks alot.
lol :beer:
i just put my order thru for a can of Pink Wax, do you have any tips?

Last edited:

O4COBRA

Established Member
LTHLBLU said:
lol :beer:
i just put my order thru for a can of Pink Wax, do you have any tips?

The paste itself is very soft. So when you run the applicator onto the paste, make sure you do it very light. A very light dab onto the wax will put enough on the applicator for atleast half the hood or an entire door. No need to really load up the applicator! Other than that, piece of cake. As far as removing, do the whole car, if it's not to hot out, and then remove. I find applying to the entire car then removing, makes a better finish than the wo-wo method!

cobraCMDR

I Whine
Established Member
I just use the cheepo turtlewax black you get at the zone.....put on a ton of it and wipe off after only a few minutes.....your going to ruin a bag of terry towels.....but the color cure black makes black look like wet takes away all the stuff that shows up from washing (swirl marks, light scratches, rubs etc) either that or I use gold class my 2nd favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread