Here's some pics of my '99 Contour SVT

SVTDarin

Established Member
Nice car, I had a 96 SE V6 5-speed. Fun car to drive, and it would kill 90% of the 4 cylinder ricers out there.

jblack

Established Member
Originally posted by 93CobraPwr
Maybe you should clean your wheels ..... :(

Got Brake Dust???

Cool Ride though ;)

The fronts seem to dust REALLY bad. :shrug:

I was gonna wash it yesterday, but it was too windy, and it became moot later that night when I was the victim of a hit and run. :(

Now the passenger side rear wheel has a bunch of the finish knocked off and the SVT center logo has a big crack through it. :(

The side of the bumper/reart skirt also has some pretty deep scratched through it. :(

Luckily, the stupid guy was driving a '99 Eclipse, and couldn't get away from me before my friend got a good look at him and we had his plate number. :) We finally lost him when he went straight through the left turn lane and ran the red light at Westheimer and Eldridge (in Houston). We had kept up with him till then. No way was I risking a major wreck. :mj: I actually didn't know he even hit me till my friend yelled, "HE HIT YOU!! GO AFTER HIM!!" He took off back down Westheimer at a semi-regualr speed untill we got next to him and yelled some choice phrases to him and told him to pull over. Then he flipped his lights off and ran. Stupid guy!

We did get a cool as crap cop to help us, though. He said he has a 100% success rate at catching hit and run offenders. I believe the offense is technically called "failure to stop and give information". He gave us the address of the registered owner, who definetely wasn't the driver, cause it's registered to a woman, and it was a mid 20's shaved head Hispanic male that was driving. My friend who was right behind us also saw the whole thing and gave a statement to the sheriff's deputy. :)

I'll make a new post in the CSVT section when I get an update from him. :)

If anyone in Houston who frequents the Westheimer scene wants to keep an eye out for a '99 maroon Eclipse, license plate R55-RYT I'd really appreciate it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread