Heres some good news

Yellow Snake

Darkside Is Near
Established Member
Installed a Fluidyne radiator into my sons GT today, it is Sweet.

It is by far the best piece of anything, I have ever bought for any of our cars.

If anyone out there ever needs a new Radiator, or wants to upgrade, spend the extra change, its worth every penny.

I can see one in the Snake someday for sure.:D

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
Sweet-what year GT was it? I've heard of that brand and Steeda being the favorites to use, especially on the '96s that had cooling problems...

Yellow Snake

Darkside Is Near
Established Member
It went ito the 94 5.0.
He wants to pull the motor this summer and put in a crate motor.

I dont know yet what to put in it. I dont want him to be able to beat the new snake, but i have a feeling that the time is near.

Probably a 347 stroker. That what he wants, he has a lot of money to earn for all he(we) want to do to it.

Right now its basically stock with pullies, cold air, mac high flow h pipe with Borla side exhaust, and you know, those FRPP lowering springs.
Which is the funny part, he argued with me that they wouldn't chew up the tires without rack bushings and camber plates.

Steel cord is now showing on the inner lips of his bad ass Dunlop tires, you may know most teenagers will argue with just about anybody. Its just $450.00 for new tires dad.:lol:

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
Originally posted by Yellow Snake
........Steel cord is now showing on the inner lips of his bad ass Dunlop tires, you may know most teenagers will argue with just about anybody. Its just $450.00 for new tires dad.:lol:
:lol: :lol: I'm glad my dad taught me to take it easy on the tires every now and then....heheh

Users who are viewing this thread