Here's a Cobra 'Type R'

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I don't see what the problem is, here is an authentic 93 R with no miles, someone looking for a nice show piece will probably pay good $ for this. Nothing RICE about this, and why shouldn't he make some money off it :shrug: ? If I were looking for a 93 R, I personally would want one with a bit more mileage, not one that had been sitting around for almost 10 years. My 2000 R has 5000 miles on it, and I can't wait to get it back out in the spring.

griffined

SVT driver
Dave, I'm with you. Other than calling it a "Type R" instead of a "Cobra R" I don't see any problem.(Other than the fact I can't afford to buy it myself!)

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Did ya'll notice that the car does not have a cobra emblem on the RH fender. Wonder if its a factory screw up or why its MIA?

I would love to have it in my garage next to the other cobras!!!

kevin

Originally posted by cobra186
Did ya'll notice that the car does not have a cobra emblem on the RH fender. Wonder if its a factory screw up or why its MIA?

I would love to have it in my garage next to the other cobras!!!

don't know on this one. but mine is missing the "svt" emblem on the trunklid. delivered that way from the factory (something unique) but it's still an authentic 00r:thumbsup:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin
don't know on this one. but mine is missing the "svt" emblem on the trunklid. delivered that way from the factory (something unique) but it's still an authentic 00r:thumbsup:

Hmmm, are you sure it is real????:shrug: :D

Users who are viewing this thread