Here you go ox03

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
I thought you might like this to go with your Avy. ;-)

FF2saleen.gif

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
I'm sorry but I don't find interest in films that manage to incorporate some of the worst acting since Keanu Reaves on of top the sickening theme of RICE. More than I am sick, I'm puzzled how you could find interest in it... Do you see the Saleen being crushed? Do you see the underlying theme? It's more than just rice, it's anti-domestic ... A F*&#in' SALEEN IS BEING CRUSHED! YOU DRIVE A SALEEN ... !?!?!?!?!

I guess I got carried away .. but wow ..

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
More like slow and frustrated.
Indeed! ... Count on me not showing up, I'll probably either watch Bullitt or the 2 hour special of Fastlane on Friday (it's got cars, chics, and guns ... rice ... no) in celebration of not going to see 2 Fast and 2 Furious

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by FlatZ28
Indeed! ... Count on me not showing up, I'll probably either watch Bullitt or the 2 hour special of Fastlane on Friday (it's got cars, chics, and guns ... rice ... no) in celebration of not going to see 2 Fast and 2 Furious
That sounds mucho better.:thumbsup:

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Originally posted by FlatZ28
I'm sorry but I don't find interest in films that manage to incorporate some of the worst acting since Keanu Reaves on of top the sickening theme of RICE. More than I am sick, I'm puzzled how you could find interest in it... Do you see the Saleen being crushed? Do you see the underlying theme? It's more than just rice, it's anti-domestic ... A F*&#in' SALEEN IS BEING CRUSHED! YOU DRIVE A SALEEN ... !?!?!?!?!

I guess I got carried away .. but wow ..

lol....If you look hard enough you can see its not a "real" Saleen. On 99-up Saleen coupes they have C pillers on them, if you look at the Saleen in question it doesnt have C pillers.

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
... Whether it's a real Saleen or not is not really the point ... The movie depicts a "Saleen" being crushed... Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't a C5 run into the crushed "Saleen" right after the "Saleen" is run over.

FlatZ28

++Crocodile_Hunter
Established Member
It doesn't get crushed by a semi in a ricer movie, it collides with the cadillac escalade it was chasing, or at least appears to from the previews. I won't comment on it anymore, but I had hoped you would have come to the realization that the "Saleen" isn't being crushed in a positive way.

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
its a dumbass wannabe street racing movie that should have never been made in the first place.

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
I'll be going too see it for the same reason as last time. I think it is funny after the movie to walk out to a weedeater fest in the parking lot :lol: For all the ricers who watch it, it adds at least another 50 HP to their car. I'll be sure to be there, and give the AMERICAN V8 the respect it deserves!

Users who are viewing this thread