here ya go dean! same town!

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970...oryZ6236QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

770a_1.JPG

r82of250

Established Member
I've seen that car! It is better looking in person than in the pics! Owner lives about 3 miles from me. It is a beauty! I'd be glad to go by and check this Boss out for anyone.

Partners anyone?

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
I actually like the 70 a little more....personal preference I guess....I like the inset taillights more than the 69's

Roger Davis

RSD
Established Member
The question is, is it a legit ready to race vintage racer or is it restored to the hilt so it has become a garage/trailer show queen? It would be a real shame to see it sitting on the sidelines getting oohs and aahs and collecting trophys when it could be on the track collecting patina.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
it could be on the track collecting patina.

Is that what's all over my car!?!? Patina!?!?! :cryying:

The sad part is a VAST majority of that patina has been deposited by Corvettes refusing to allow a lowly Mustang to pass them! :fart::bash::kaboom::mj:

Roger Davis

RSD
Established Member
Is that what's all over my car!?!? Patina!?!?! :cryying:

The sad part is a VAST majority of that patina has been deposited by Corvettes refusing to allow a lowly Mustang to pass them! :fart::bash::kaboom::mj:

Bruce you have been doing open track long enough to know that you can pass anybody when your car is fast enough to pass. Point bys are for the drivers meeting and when the corner workers are watching.:lol:;-)

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Bruce you have been doing open track long enough to know that you can pass anybody when your car is fast enough to pass. Point bys are for the drivers meeting and when the corner workers are watching.:lol:;-)

Trust me Roger. ;-) I HAVE the black flags to prove it!!! :pepper:

My problem is Carson (God's boss) the safety director at Road America, has about 25 cameras set up around the track. What corner workers don't see, Carson does! Each camera has pan and zoom capabilities so you don't get away with much at that place. :(

He can even pan and zoom the tower cam into your trailer to see who's popping the barley pop open :beer: at the end or your session while the track is still hot.:cryying:

r82of250

Established Member
The question is, is it a legit ready to race vintage racer or is it restored to the hilt so it has become a garage/trailer show queen? It would be a real shame to see it sitting on the sidelines getting oohs and aahs and collecting trophys when it could be on the track collecting patina.

It is quite nice, but the owner says he's VR'd the car a number of times since the resto. He's now retired from racin', doesn't own a trailer or tow vehicle any more so the car just sits in his garage since they moved to Fla. from Mi. awhile back. Kind of a shame really.

One of you guys need to buy this Boss, I'll be glad to keep the fluids circulating for you, and I'll even store it. Just take your time picking it up! No rush!

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
That is really sweet. I must say those seats, vintage correct or not, would have to go for safety reasons. I am surprised he would race with those in there.

Tom

kevin

not physically....but they show up on bruce's in-car video! :lol::lol::lol: :thumbsup:

hhhhmmmmmmmmm.................maybe some one should paint little black flags on the side of the car, kinda like an air ace (remind those vette owners how many of them could have been passed) :beer:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
hhhhmmmmmmmmm.................maybe some one should paint little black flags on the side of the car, kinda like an air ace (remind those vette owners how many of them could have been passed) :beer:
:lol::lol::lol::beer::thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread