Here we go!!! LSU vs. Florida

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
Biggest college game of the year in my eyes. Both teams are on huge win streaks, time to see if Tebow can stand up to the tigers!

I'm not a big fan of either team, just enjoy college sports and want to see Floridas streak come to an end. Bring the hate :burn:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Florida.

hands down.

Although I am biased.. even though Teebow played against us back in high school. Needless to say, we had our arses handed to us.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
i hate LSU"s field... there is no need to label the yardage every 5 yards. that is ****ing retarded.

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Jordan Jefferson is a waste of ****ing oxygen. Seriously dude, GET RID OF THE ****ING BALL.

That's what I said over in the CFB thread in smackdown. He hasn't got much between the ears apparently. How do you take multiple sacks on 4th down?

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
great game, perfect outcome.

LSU sux. worst in the SEC in offense, and a terrible QB (another JeMarcus Russell in the making).

well done Gators...well done.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Eh LSU didn't impress me and I never thought they were that great. Florida looked good but I still think Bama looks the best so far. Texas doesn't impress me that much so far either. I'm a student at Oklahoma but also a big fan of OSU. OU looks like shit and our season isn't going anywhere big now but it kinda sucked to have the #1 TE out the season and Sammy B out for awhile too. OSU looks pretty solid but not on Bama or Florida level. I just can't wait for Boise State to whine about why they didn't make it into the Nat. Championship.....uh....b/c look at your schedule. Same thing goes for Texas....they schedule bs games and are usually in state so they fan base comes and its still like a home game. Seriously? Common

Users who are viewing this thread