Here is my AFR graph 2.8 pulley, Predator pulley tune

Don03cobra

Established Member
I have ;
2.8 pulley
idler pulley
JLT true cold air kit (filter in fender)
flowmaster catback

I havnt been on the dyno but I have a LM1 wideband installed in the car.

I was in 3rd gear, car was fairly warmed up (gauge about 1/3 the way up)

I was in 3rd gear at 4K when I slammed it and 6500 when I let off of it. I dont have the RPM converter for the LM1 yet but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figuire out in a linier fashion what is what as far as rpm's go.

From about 4800 on up to 6500, it is richer than 11-1 getting close to 10.5 - 1.

I realize that I wanted to be in 4th but on the freeway at 8:00am, its not that easy.

I havnt made any changes to the predator "pulley tune" and it is totally stock. I may take out some fuel, or load in a program that I got from a guy here on the board that has the same mods. His car runs 11.8 across the board. I actually might want to be a little leaner than that and am not scared to be in the 12.2 range.

I am also going to send this to LM1 support guys and see why it is so erratic.. this is the 1st experience with data logging with the LM1.. maybe any of you guys that are already dataloging could chime in and let me know if yours is jumpy like this.
afr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don03cobra

Established Member
I dont really know.. I havnt had it on the dyno and I havnt ran it down the track just yet.. I live 100 miles from the track and I am usually so busy I havnt had a chance to visit the dyno across town. I am going to guess that it is in the 430 - 440 rwhp range. My last stang was a 520 rwhp 10 second car and this feels a tad slower.. so like I said, 440ish is my guess... definatly that much with about 12-1 and some decent timing.
any guesses?

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
That A/F looks pretty good, to me. Usually when they print these out at a dyno shop, they have applied a lot of smoothing to the curves. That's probably the reason why yours doesn't look as smooth as what you may be used to. I'm not familiar with the meter you have, but perhaps there is a smoothing option in the software. It just does a window average.

Users who are viewing this thread