Here is everyone's chance to be in a Magazine!

Black 2000

Boss Hoss
Established Member
FORD PERFORMANCE TRUCKS LOOKS FOR READER'S RIDES

MM&FF'S Now-quarterly spawn, Ford Performance Trucks, is looking for your trucks, rigs, and gitter-dones for its new readers' rides section called Tailgaters. Take a few good pictures of your Ford truck and send them along with some information on you and your vehicle to [email protected], or mail the info to: Primedia, Attn. Tailgaters, 365 W. Passaic St., Rochelle Park, NJ 07662.
From MM&FF's Horse's Mouth page 44 September 2007 issue.

So boys and girls here is your chance to shine.

Later...
Bruce

Last edited:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Does it matter if you've been in magazines before? I really needed the money and all the pictures were artfully done and in good taste.

:dw: :eek: ;-) :lol:

SADF

Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
Does it matter if you've been in magazines before? I really needed the money and all the pictures were artfully done and in good taste.

Wait, you get money for being featured in a mag or just in Ford Performance? If thats the case Im definitaley not going to stop until I get in featured in a mag!:coolman:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FordFanStan

Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
Make sure to put some JDM stickers on there somewhere. :bored:

Mike also contacted me about two of our customer's trucks, I forwarded the email, and they sent several pictures and information about their trucks to him, and he has yet to contact them back when he asked about them :shrug: ... I guess the JDM shop must have heard about it and cancelled that :D ... Stan

I'D WIN

Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
Make sure to put some JDM stickers on there somewhere. :bored:

:kaboom:

For real though, you and Stan hit it dead on the nail

I contacted Frank and Mike awhile back after they pursued me. I went through the troubles of sending them a ton of pictures and stats and they never once contacted me back. SO, I did a test, I sent them (2) additional e-mails with one saying I had a JLP motor and the other being JDM. Guess what happened then...

:loser:

:fm: :nonono: :mj:

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:

Lol!!!:lol: Nice Bob!!!
I thought that you said they were "art photos"...

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:

SADF said:
Wait, you get money for being featured in a mag or just in Ford Performance? If thats the case Im definitaley not going to stop until I get in featured in a mag!:coolman:

Thanks! I just shot coffee all over my screen.

Black 2000

Boss Hoss
Established Member
:poke:

I'm hoping that my truck gets in there. If not atleast I took a couple of minutes and sent an email to get the ball rolling.

Plus this is for a great magazine that needs support, I'm getting tired of having to pick up a copy every once and awhile I'd rather be able to get a subscription and have it delivered to my door!

Later...
Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread