Here is a picture of my 1999 Cobra, tell me what you think.

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
Thanks for the help on posting pictures. Here is a picture of my Cobra. Tell me what you think. I will try to post different pictures soon. Thanks. :)

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
The wheels are WELD EVOs. They are 18x9.5 . I had wheel spacers and my rear wheels scrubbed. I will try to post more pictures tonight. Thanks for the comments.

99 Rio Red Cobra Coupe
#437 with some mods.

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
I just took a picture of my cobra's engine and it was kinda dark, sorry for the clarity. I will post more pictures later. I really enjoy this site and I hope to see more pictures of your rides too.

1999 Rio Red Coupe
#437 with some mods. :rockon:

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
I put on a Roush spoiler. I have the stock one and a Steeda spoiler too. My Hood is Steeda. My car is mostly set up for road course racing. I ordered the car new and I have added my little touches to personalize it. I chose the WELD EVO's wheels so I would be different. Thanks for all of your comments. I hope to be a regular on this website.

99 Rio Red Cobra Coupe
#437 with some mods :rockon:

99Rio

Established Member
Nice, clean look! Only one thought, it seemslike their should be center caps or something on the wheels to clean up the centers a little. That probably seems a little picky, but literally, everything else looks awesome.

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
I removed the center caps in order to polishing them and with them removed it makes it easier to polish the wheels. Thanks for all of the comments.

99 RIO RED COBRA COUPE
#437 With Some Mods :rockon:

8urvett

Established Member
That's a sweet snake you got there!! I dig those welds, never seen them on a stang! (that style)! Post up some more pics for us to oogle over!:)

Users who are viewing this thread