here goes another what if story.... should i b worried?

MyNamesAriva

Established Member
Alright guys, i got a coworker who drives a 2010 challenger rt. I know, i know....(hog) lol, well he just dropped his car in a shop earlier today because he's getting his vortech blower installed. Asides from that he has a decent suspension...not sure of what brands but i know he has lowering springs, shocks & struts, sways and he has some decent tires (nitto envos) 295 in the back i think. Oh yeah he also has a Hurst shifter. Now they told him that he might see somewhere around 470 to 480 hp once everything is said and done.

Now do u guys think this'll b a good race for me....in about 2 weeks imma b getting my car pullied, 2.76 with all supporting idlers. I want to run him with my stock pulley and then with the car pullied. Other moods are jba shorties, flowmaster cat back, Eibach springs, pro 5.0 shifter, lfp H/E, and that's about it.

Now do u guys think i even have a chance, or am i way atta my league on this one? He's suppose to get his car back Monday....today is Thursday (just in case u guys read this later on the week). Hopefully soon after that we'll do the run with me and my stock pulley.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
should be a good race but ill give the edge to the cobra since your about 400lbs lighter than him(unless your a fat bastard and he has the build of a 12 year old girl).

blkvenm97

Established Member
pullied you'll have no issues IMO...with the stock pully it might be a better race but I still say you might have the edge on that as well...drive it like you stole it and put that s*** on video!!!!!

Machdup1

Established Member
You're going to lose because you write like a 10 year old. Sorry bro.

Incorrect, he is going to lose cause he doesn't anything about racing, otherwise he never would have posted this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread