Here are a few updated pictures of my Black Beauty.

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Looks good man!! The seats look interesting to me ... what are they from? Also, I would pull the pinstripe of the car .. it contrasts with the racing stripes ... but that's JMO :shrug: Anyways, good looking car!! Did you not have the rear spring isolators before??

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
The stripes were painted on the car before I acquired it. The shop that put on my lowereing springs put the isolators on the springs in the front, but for some reason didn't put them on the rear springs. It was lower in the rear and it looked uneven. Thus, I purchased some isolators and put them on myself. I will not be taking my car to that shop again. The seats are from a FR500 Mustang. Atleast that was what I was told. The seat covers can probably be purchased from Ford Racing. I thought they looked different and nice at the same time. My 93 Cobra was far from stock when I acquired it so I just decided to personalize it to my liking. Thanks for the comments.

Randy. :rockon:

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Looks good and I like the seats a lot!! Keep making it your own and keep us posted.

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
Very very nice bud. :beer: I too love the seats; I remember seein those in the FMS catalog a couple years ago I believe it was and very nearly bought a set for my 90GT. Very impressive :banana:

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
Thanks for all of rhe comments.

:) I appreciate all of the comments. Post pictures of your cars too. Lets see those beauties.

Randy :rockon:

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
Thanks for the Comments and Copliments.

Your 03 Cobra is a Beaut too. Thanks for the complements. ;-) I really like the 03-04 Cobra Mustangs alot. I test drove a sonic blue 03 and I fell in love with it. I decided to wait since we were starting a family and I was scared of the payments. I can't wait to see the 07 Cobra Mustangs. I will have to admire them from afar. I am very thankful for my 93 Cobra. I plan on keeping it and admiring it close up. I hope to purchase an all original 93 Cobra and hopefully keep the modded 93 too. To me that will be the best of both worlds for a Cobra Mustang lover. :rockon:

Randy
#4424 93 Cobra
Boosted :coolman:

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments. The seats are very supportive and comfortable. The only problem is that they sit a little higher than the original seats. I wish the 1993 Cobra's came with tilt steering. All of your cars are awesome too.

Thanks,

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
Please post pictures of your rides. I have not found many websites that have pictures of the 1993 Mustang Cobra. I really like looking at other 93 Mustang Cobras in different colors and set-ups. All original or modded, both are beautiful to me. Thanks for the comments.

93 Mustang Cobra
#4424 Boosted

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
I went with some newer seats as well. I love them. Mine sit a bit higher to but I dont mind.

newnew011.gif

2004seats003.gif

NEWPICS012.gif

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
Naja,

You have an awesome car, inside and out. I really like those seats. If I had the money I would try to purchase the 2001 Cobra seats you have. I would have to sell my seats first. I hope to have my car looking as good as you have yours looking. Thanks for the compliments.

1993 Cobra Boosted

99cobra99

1993 Black Cobra Modded
Established Member
Thanks for all of the compliments. I will put the floormats in at the next car show I attend. I have to take care of them since they are hard to come by and are expensive. I have the oem pair from my 99 Cobra in it for now.

Thanks,

Randy
93 Cobra #4424
Blown :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread