Hennessey Venom 600 Viper with 950+hp.

johndoe000

keep it classy
Established Member
Is it a 600 or 800, cause ur thing says 600 but the link says 800 and so does the car? I cant really make it out?

Hennessey Venom

Established Member

The dude that owned it before me put the 800 logos on it and I knew upon buying it that it was a 600 because he told me and I saw the decal next to the shifter. No turbos in the engine but the 600 with 300 shot of nos is way faster the an 800 venom so its still bad a$$.

qkslvr221

Established Member
Actually, I kinda like the paint job! Very unique, yet manages to avoid looking like...
sq_2face.jpg

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
Kovachian said:
Ya know I'm as proud to be a red-blooded american as anyone else but that paintjob is just homo.

or...you look in your rear view mirror and you see a red white and blue car coming towards you. so you pull over to the next lane because it's patriotic...

or...your following it and you see blue white and red, asume it's some damn proud frenchman in a viper that's hogging all the road. you honk profusely...

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Actually wouldn't the colors reverse in the mirror and thus in your rearview mirror you would think it was the frenchman up to his old tricks again?

So coming up from behind you and with you coming up from behind it.. it'd still be the french viper. But if you turned around while it was behind you without using your mirror, then it'd be the patriotic car.

Hennessey Venom

Established Member
Its all good

Thats what color it was when I bought it and it did have stars on it at one point the owner said. The owner was all american but it does look french. I bought the car mainly for the power aspect of it and when you get a killer deal like I did it wouldn't have mattered if it was pink because you could always paint it later. VIVA LA FRANCE "HELL NO". PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN "HELL YES".

HoustonGT

Established Member
Hennessey Venom said:
Thats what color it was when I bought it and it did have stars on it at one point the owner said. The owner was all american but it does look french. I bought the car mainly for the power aspect of it and when you get a killer deal like I did it wouldn't have mattered if it was pink because you could always paint it later. VIVA LA FRANCE "HELL NO". PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN "HELL YES".
Paint it any other color as long as its BLACK :thumbsup:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Paint it a solid color, then add some stripes to make it look like a real viper, then take that hennegay wing off, THEN you'll have something.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
foofinator said:
Actually wouldn't the colors reverse in the mirror and thus in your rearview mirror you would think it was the frenchman up to his old tricks again?

So coming up from behind you and with you coming up from behind it.. it'd still be the french viper. But if you turned around while it was behind you without using your mirror, then it'd be the patriotic car.

thats right....

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
foofinator said:

hahaha correct

Users who are viewing this thread