Hennessey VelociRaptor 500

steeltoe

Established Member
If you would like I could set up a qoute as well from MHP! MHP has 100% map access to the tranny as well. Drop me an email or give me a call and I will see what I can do. Andy from MHP has a 6.2 on order, but we would love to tune one sooner.:beer:

Hes suppose to use my truck to mock up the 5.4 exhaust but I have no clue how I'm going to get the truck Ohio when I'm in Iraq and the folks aren't going to do it.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
$11k for their kit? $14.5k for them to install? wow. i don't know about you guys, but i think i would just go with...
http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts...tKeyField=9358
...half the price! granted, it says 05-08, but i bet you could call up whipple or FRPP and confirm any issues one might have installing it on an 09/10/11. the engine is exactly the same, though i'm not sure if the computer software is(not a problem, just get a dyno tune).

hennessey is a hack with insane pricing, go elsewhere for the same products at a MUCH better price and a shop with a MUCH better reputation.
Hes suppose to use my truck to mock up the 5.4 exhaust but I have no clue how I'm going to get the truck Ohio when I'm in Iraq and the folks aren't going to do it.
just send me the keys and gas money before you leave, and i'll take REAL good care of it and get it to MHP no problem:thumbsup:

ModularFan

Established Member
If you would like I could set up a qoute as well from MHP! MHP has 100% map access to the tranny as well. Drop me an email or give me a call and I will see what I can do. Andy from MHP has a 6.2 on order, but we would love to tune one sooner.:beer:

I don't even own a Raptor, or a ford for that matter, it would do me no good lol. I just saw the thread title, and though I'd give the OP a piece of advice.

steeltoe

Established Member
$11k for their kit? $14.5k for them to install? wow. i don't know about you guys, but i think i would just go with...
http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts...tKeyField=9358
...half the price! granted, it says 05-08, but i bet you could call up whipple or FRPP and confirm any issues one might have installing it on an 09/10/11. the engine is exactly the same, though i'm not sure if the computer software is(not a problem, just get a dyno tune).

hennessey is a hack with insane pricing, go elsewhere for the same products at a MUCH better price and a shop with a MUCH better reputation.

just send me the keys and gas money before you leave, and i'll take REAL good care of it and get it to MHP no problem:thumbsup:

If JDM could install a Saleen Blower on a Raptor without any problems its safe to say the same for a Whipple blower. The only issuse is the tune but by now that should be worked out. Thanks for the offer but I'll pass. :beer:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
If JDM could install a Saleen Blower on a Raptor without any problems its safe to say the same for a Whipple blower. The only issuse is the tune but by now that should be worked out. Thanks for the offer but I'll pass. :beer:
yep! the whipple is just one of many options that are cheaper than hennessey's junk, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread