hemi charger

gambit90lx

Established Member
my car has right at 300 rwhp its a coupe also would i stand a chance against one???? got one wanting to run me......not for any money or anything just to run...should i at least stand a chance? oh i have 3.73 gears and world class t5..it hooks up pretty well

Last edited:

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
I beat one 2 weeks ago..see my rwhp.

You should be lighter, thus it will be pretty easy for ya.

2001asp

Established Member
Ask him if he'd like paper or plastic with his death........lol
ps check out my post a couple dazys ago in the same section, I currently have a little less hp then you and he got a good jump on me and I played an easy game of catch-up and then beat his _ss.

Deuuuce

Established Member
Big difference, but both are easy victims for a 300 rwhp notch. Both are unimpressive. :lol1:

So now it's confirmed. You're just a troll who looks for Hemi powered kill stories with no contribution whatsoever.

Let me ask a hypothetical question. You've got a budget up to $45k, need 4 doors and an automatic transmission. What do you buy? Hmm, a sedan that runs with stock C5s? Not a bad choice, huh?

Or do you just jerk-off fantasizing about an LS3 G8 while GM posts their largest loss in history?

Btw, LS3 = 6.1 :loser:

Deuuuce

Established Member
my car has right at 300 rwhp its a coupe also would i stand a chance against one???? got one wanting to run me......not for any money or anything just to run...should i at least stand a chance? oh i have 3.73 gears and world class t5..it hooks up pretty well

You'll waste the R/T and sounds like you'll give a good run to an SRT-8 unless from a roll.

What are your trap speeds w/ those gears and current set-up? Weight?

Users who are viewing this thread