Hemi 370 Stroker??

slo-GT

Established Member
There is a guy who lives on the same street as my grandmother that has a black on black lowered new single cab hemi pickup with a nice cowl hood and various other little cosmetic stuff done. But the one thing that stands out the most when i drive by is the sticker on the back windshield in big red lettering says "370 Hemi Stroker" and under that is the name of a performance shop which i am assuming did all the work. I'm assuming it must be pretty fast considering the parts and work that had to be done, just wondering if anyone on here knows anything about or has heard of this "370 Hemi Stroker":??:

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
yea, they definately have those. you can bore/stroke the new hemis to 426(and a little over actually) safely from what ive read on forums(evidentally that hotrod magazine article where one shop says it needs to be done by them so they can add their liners and all is just one big advertisement, not really necessary). ill stick to my fords and GMs though. the GT500 may be heavy, but atleast its not the pigs that the chrysler LX-based vehicles are.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I heard the new 5.7 hemis were limited to about 400 rwhp. After that they push their bottom ends into the oil pan or something like that. Any truth to this?

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
dont ask me, i only read a topic on "srt8forums.com"(or one of those mainstream SRT sites) about how that hotrod magazine article was full of BS and you can safely poke and stroke them to 426+. besides that, i really dont know much about them.

Users who are viewing this thread