help?

Hugo1

Established Member
so I just did sum upgrades to my cobra and now I'm making 510hp
so now I need some help from you guys. what would you guys recommend for me to upgrade suspension wise before I break something or is there a suspension kit out there that I can upgrade to?? my car right now only has
subframe connectors and IRS brace.thanks guys

http://www.lethalperformance.com/03...04-irs-delrin-lower-control-arm-bushings.html

Last edited:

SlowSVT

Established Member
That's a good start. Maximun Motorsprots and Full Tilt Buggy Racing are also good places for suspension components. You should consider solid diff and delrin/urethene IRS sub-frame bushings and 14 mm (or better yet 9/16" grade 8+) front sub-frame mtg bolts. Get 4 bolt steel camber plates (MM). The factory Bilstien shocks and struts and factory springs accually work pretty good so don't feel you need to replace though. FTBR also sells up-graded toe link bars for the IRS.

Do that stuff your car will handle very well and will be more fun to drive

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
frpp diff cover, ftbr delrin kit, cc plates, bumpsteer, ball joints, offset rack bushings.......just some ideas

Anabolic

Banned
would get full length weld in subframe connectors along with the full tilt kit,

perhaps a set of adjustable rears & then enjoy the car!

Hugo1

Established Member
so it seens like full tilt buggy is the way to go I been doing some rechearch and it seems like a lot of members do this upgrade.

weaselp1

Established Member
whats the price for ftbr kit? does anybody have the link to this frbr package?

I just did the FTBR full IRS diff package along with diff cover and bumpsteer Here is a link FULL TILT BOOGIE RACING

I already had full lenght subframes. I also added HR race springs and new shocks/struts....i got 491 RWHP and i have ZERO wheel hop and the car handles like it is on rails.

Contact Bruce at Full tilt and he can answer every question you have. Bruce's customer service is awesome!

if you have any more questions, PM me.

Thanks

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
whats the price for ftbr kit? does anybody have the link to this frbr package?

Here is a link to our web site:

FULL TILT BOOGIE RACING

And a link to our order page:

FTBR Order Page

If after looking at the order page you feel a little overwhelmed, don't feel alone. There is a LOT of information there.

You may first want to start with the FAQ on our site as previously linked by another member:

FTBR FAQ's

This particular question in the FAQ sort of summarizes many questions people have when they are unsure of which parts to order:

FTBR FAQ's

I am usually always available to answer questions regarding the kit at our contact link:

[email protected]

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread