Help!!!

03CrazyHorse

Just a GT with stickers..
Established Member
yesterday i was driving home from school because i forgot a book and binder and needed them for a study group. im sitting at a light, look to my left and see a police officer who has just been stopped by a red light adjacent from me. i start off slow and go through first and second and am in third at 50. i put the cruise control on ( as to be sure not to speed) and just as i look up is see the cop behind me, but he hasnt turned his lights on yet. i slow from 50 to take a right turn and he hits the lights. i pull over and the officer jumps out of the car and storms toward me. he says "son, do you know how fast you were going", i say "yes sir, i was going 50 mph". he looks down a me with a smirk and says " no you werent, i had to do at least 70 to catch up to you". at this point i am uin disbelief, i continue with " sir i was only doing 50 at the most. the officer smirks again and goes back to his car. he emerges a few minutes later with a ticket for 54 in a 40. i asked the officer to please calibrate his radar and he says he already did. after a few minutes of arguing with officer i ask the officer the real reason he pulled me over and he says " i hate punk a** kids like you whos dady buy them fast cars... get him to pay for the ticket junior". i live in a upper middle class part of georgia and many young kids parents buy them cars that are nice, but for a police officer to pull someone over because the ASSUME that they are spoiled!! thats ludacris!!! first of all i pay for my car, all of my car. that includes the car itself, gas, insurence, etc. i told the officer i would see him in court and explain to the judge what he had said. he prompty said " its you word against mine". this is by far the worst experience i have ever had with the law. just because im 19 dosent mean i deseve to be treated like dirt.

my question what do have to do to get this ticket thrown out and how do i make sure this dosent happen again?

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
As much as it Sucks there really isn't much you can do......just get a lawyer and pay to have it taken care of so it doesn't make your insurance go up.....Ive had close to the same thing happen in the past and it pissed me off to no end but what can you do????

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread