help

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Its been said getting rid of the resonators helps out and bigger pipeing on the over axle pipes. Its all up to your budget.

-Thomas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
it also depends on the exhaust note you are looking for. deleting resonators will increase the volume a good bit, but also increase the popping on deceleration and revving.

Nuar

Established Member
If you plan to lower your mustang quite a bit, save yourself a headache and stick to an axle back. If not, grab a cat back..
Pretty much all the catbacks have clearance issues over the axle once the car is lowered.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
getting rid of the cats is the best thing you can do for making power with exhaust mods. They are extremely restrictive.

Bokeo

Established Member
i have lowering spring on the way so i guess ill just put ab on it so i dont have any problems. can i do a cat delete an x pipe and keep the stock mid pipe?

You mean, keep the stock OTA pipes? If thats what you mean, then yes. Thats pretty much what I have cept I have an Off Road H-Pipe

pohnjarker

Established Member
you can do just a cat delete and it'll mate up to your stock h pipe exhaust, or get an off road X pipe that will take out the cats and still mate up to your over axle pipes.

do i have that right?

Users who are viewing this thread