help?

98CoBrAmIkE

SVT = The Shit
Established Member
umm ive been wondering how do i get the cerificate from svt the says my car is a legit cobra and waht nember it is and everything? ive been wondering this for a long time now, it would be real nice to have it....thanx

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
This is the number for SVT
1-800-367-3788

You just give them your VIN # and they should give you the information you want. :thumbsup:

98CoBrAmIkE

SVT = The Shit
Established Member
mineralgrey01gt said:
also tell them to get crackin on a new SVT cobra thats not a 2 ton pig :D
yeah ill tell them that for sure....500hp dont mean crap if it weighs 400lbs...lol

98CoBrAmIkE

SVT = The Shit
Established Member
yeah that was a big disappointment when i 1st saw the weight of the GT500....very sad when a 07 GT500 cant even beat an 03-04 coby

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
thats a good point also lol

thats a reason my next ride will be an 03/04 cobra! Ahh as soon as I get out of college its on!

98CoBrAmIkE

SVT = The Shit
Established Member
yeah thats the only way id give up my cobra...is to get an 03-04 cobra...ahh to feel the terminator power!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
im not gonna give my GT lol its payed for so its gonna stay. Itll be my daily driver after I get the cobra or maybe even vice versa if I get around to getting some motor work done to the 2v

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
98CoBrAmIkE said:
oh ok...well i cant afford to have both...lol. it would be nice...but insurance alone would kill me!

build your engine to terminator specs, take it easy on your T45 tranny and you'll have what your looking for.. you already have the good block that everyone wants, and the crank.. just get better rods and pistons and your good to go.. (also your heads are great for forced induction, so go with a Vortech at 15 psi with a built engine and go race)

98CoBrAmIkE

SVT = The Shit
Established Member
Silver2003Cobra said:
build your engine to terminator specs, take it easy on your T45 tranny and you'll have what your looking for.. you already have the good block that everyone wants, and the crank.. just get better rods and pistons and your good to go.. (also your heads are great for forced induction, so go with a Vortech at 15 psi with a built engine and go race)

wow thats actually a great idea! i never thought of it that way! thanx man!

Users who are viewing this thread