help

2quik4gm

Banned
im thinking of putting my s trim on a stock 89 stang with a fmu gears and exhaust what should i do and what not to do
i want to use it as daily driver and does anyone know how much hp and what kinda times i could expect from that combo will produce please answer asap im sitting here with my inlaws bored to hell

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
So you have an '88 w/ Vortech S-trim and you want to migrate the supercharger setup to an '89 w/ gears & exhaust?

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
Forget the FMU, it's a piece of sh*t anyways. spend the money and get a set of 42lb injectors and save yourself the hassel. if you already have a blower car you should be kinda fimilar with what to do/not do and the results.

2quik4gm

Banned
maybe i should say it differently
i have a built motor
ive never owned a stock motor with a blower so instead of telling me what i should know maybe you could just answer the question or dont reply

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
Don't get your panties in a bunch, I did answer your question. Having a built vs. stock motor is irrelavant. Having a built motor just means you have better internals, better flowing heads and intake, a more suitable cam for your application allowing for more boost and timing. As for me telling you what you should know, I meant think about the stuff you had to do for the other car (bigger fuel pump, injectors,colder plugs etc.) it's all going to be about the same. Power levels will vary depending on several variables( how much boost, the tune, how tired is the motor that it's going on, etc.) You should see mid 3's possibly creeping up to the 4's.

Users who are viewing this thread