Help!!!

01CaliSnake

Established Member
Hey guys, I just got my car back after having new rims (10.5,9), new tires sumitomo 275's and 315's, and also lowered the car with eiback pro kit springs.....now the problem; when i am driving the left side sounds like something is grinding or dragging or something....it is really noticeable when i turn left and completely goes away when i turn right....has anyone ever heard of this or know why this could be happening....thanks alot guys:bowdown: ....Tom

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
Could be that the dust shield on one of the brakes got knocked and is fouling the rotor. Easy fix.

THEWOODKING

are you sure your tire isnt rubbing the wheel well lip??? or the inside of your tire??? pull a wheel off and look for and sign of sumthing rubbing or scrape marks

01CaliSnake

Established Member
i looked at the inside of the tire from underneath but couldnt see anything...i took the car back to the shop that installed everything to have them look at it and fix it...hopefully nothing major :)...thanks for the comments so far guys

01CaliSnake

Established Member
ok guys...just got off the phone with the shop and they said the irs bolt on the passenger side is rubbing just barely and the driver side is barely clearing....i am now going to try and find either a 1/8 inch spacer or maybe some smaller bolts...if anyone has any suggestions i am all ears....thanks again...Tom

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
yea grind the head off today and order the panheads tomorrow.

01CaliSnake

Established Member
i put the 1/8 spacer on and it seems to be working except when i make a sharp left turn.... i will probably eventually get the pan head bolts...thx to all to commented...Tom

Users who are viewing this thread