Help!!!!!

94gtGUY

ride till i die
Established Member
Hi there.....my speedometer cluster lights wont work and neither will my running lights in the back......ive checked all fuses and replaces headlight switch but i still have the problem, what could be the cause

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
94gtGUY said:
Hi there.....my speedometer cluster lights wont work and neither will my running lights in the back......ive checked all fuses and replaces headlight switch but i still have the problem, what could be the cause

It is probably in the turn signal switch. The same shit happened to me.... :pop:

Camd95Five.0

I tend to lurk
Established Member
Mine did the same thing went to ford cost me like $40, its the head light switch behind the headlight knob. Sounds complicated but very easy fix.

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Camd95Five.0 said:
Mine did the same thing went to ford cost me like $40, its the head light switch behind the headlight knob. Sounds complicated but very easy fix.

He said that he replaced the Headlight Switch, or was he just saying the headlight switch relay???

If you have not replaced the headlight switch behind the headlight knob, then do that, if you have it is in the turn signal switch, but more than likely it is in the headlight switch....

Camd95Five.0

I tend to lurk
Established Member
charged98cobra said:
He said that he replaced the Headlight Switch, or was he just saying the headlight switch relay???

If you have not replaced the headlight switch behind the headlight knob, then do that, if you have it is in the turn signal switch, but more than likely it is in the headlight switch....

Not sure what he replaced but you know what I mean the switch behind the headlight knob.

turbo94gt

Established Member
Camd95Five.0 said:
Not sure what he replaced but you know what I mean the switch behind the headlight knob.
+2
the same thing happened to me. just make sure the connectors are not corroded. Mine were corroded and i had to take them out of the platic harness clean them and put them back in.

Users who are viewing this thread