Help!

BlackSaleen1999

Established Member
Hi there guys, I have an 01 cobra with VortechSupercharger. When I got it it was power cooler and I changed bc I wanted to go with the air to air set up. Well I did and everything came out good and I'm trying to take it to the dyno soon. Recently the check engine light turned on and 3 codes came up ,p1000, p1401 and p1409 and some times the car runs to lean or to rich. Theirs also times when the car runs little rough. I know p1401 and p1409 are related to the egr which no longer have. Any ideas on how to fix this problems or this is something that has to get fix while being in the dyno. What ever help is welcome. Thanks for looking guys.

oxfordgt

Established Member
P1000 will go away with time driving it. If you do not have the EGR turned off in the tune which it looks like you don't that is your problem.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Edit: Nevermind, made a mountain of a mole hill.

I agree with above. Your EGR error reporting is still on so there is a good chance the rest of the EGR values weren't changed either. I'd think about updating your tune anyway after changing from a Power Cooler to a front mount, you increased the volume and distance between your MAF and the throttle by a good deal.

Last edited:

01yellercobra

Established Member
If you're running a draw through set up switch to a blow through set up. Your tuner will thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread