Help with wheel choice for my Bullitt

Help choose wheels for the Bullitt

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bullitt54

5.4 Anti-Venom
Established Member
I thought about those too. I love those wheels on most cars, but the few examples I have seen on a Bullitt don't really appeal to me. :shrug: You on IMBOC?

I went with Chrome FR500s on my Bullitt. I had bought them for another car, but tried them on the Bullitt and loved them.:rockon:

7Oct2007022.jpg

bubbrubb

x2 I don't think anything else looks good on a bullit but the originals.

I'm quoting you Don Juan, because I agree with you. I'm also taking your idea and putting it in my sig :)

18" deep dish bullitts would look best, just like the ones in the original post.

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Well the first pics are from a guy on IMBOC. It has a 03 cobra nose and hood, so the Saleens will look different on a normal Bullitt nose. Trust me man go either with DD Bullitts 18" or go with 18" DD Fr500 in the anthracite colour. I have them on my Bullitt exept the rear is not DD (big mistake) go on the link to see pics.

Graves

Established Member
You already know what I think.

Get something different. Bullitt wheels, shmullitt wheels...everyone has them!

Mc Q 6185

Established Member
I always thought bullitts never looked quite right with a different style rim. Go with the dd b's, bullitts were made to wear 'em.

4fit?

Established Member
Thanks for the votes and words everyone. I am still leaning towards DD Bullitts but not because they "belong on a Bullitt". Only because I think they may be the best looking ones for the car. But, please, keep the votes and comments coming.

Users who are viewing this thread