Help with rear springs and shocks!!

alaskablkmach

Established Member
Ok my car has stiff ass H&R race springs and bilstein HD's on all four corners. Way to stiff for drag racing. I am going team z tube front and coilovers with strange 10 way struts up front in winter but would it be OK to do the team z drag springs and strange 10 way shocks now? Or should I wait to do all of it at once?

Last edited:

mkb116

Established Member
That's the beauty of the 10 ways. You can adjust them for whatever your using them for. If you don't want to use a team Z drag springs, Dave recommends just cutting one coil off a stock set of springs. I'm running full team Z front and rear with stock springs and one coil cut.

alaskablkmach

Established Member
That's the beauty of the 10 ways. You can adjust them for whatever your using them for. If you don't want to use a team Z drag springs, Dave recommends just cutting one coil off a stock set of springs. I'm running full team Z front and rear with stock springs and one coil cut.

Yeah I was looking at stock 99-04 springs but can't find any. So it would be OK to do that to the rear and wait on front?

alaskablkmach

Established Member
Anyone know what color code the 99-04 gt springs are? Ford don't know and another ford said they are discontinued.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread