Help with reading datalog

oscarigz

Established Member
About to get a retune but want to make sure everything is running up to par. Currently running high flo cats, BAP, upgraded alternator, 2.76 pulley, intake, and exhaust. I uploaded 2 runs all within a couple of minutes of each other, any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• run 2.csv
    830.6 KB · Views: 53
  • run 1.csv
    1.1 MB · Views: 41

olympic

Established Member
I'm probably the last person who should try to read a data log but here's what stood out to me:

1) Your analog input isn't reading anything.
2) Battery voltage sags all the way down to 12.6v under load. Not terrible but maybe a big 3 wire upgrade is in order?
2)Coolant temp goes up to 210F. Probably normal with a stock thermostat but it's not helping your underhood temps. Maybe a 170 thermostat and retuned fan settings would help.
3) Your downstream air temps go all the way up to 152F during your last pull and the ECU is starting to pull timing. The 2.76 pulley makes a lot of heat and the stock intercooler system is struggling to keep up. Make sure your dyno operator has a good fan for air flow through the heat exchanger and allow plenty of cool down time between pulls.

oscarigz

Established Member
I'm probably the last person who should try to read a data log but here's what stood out to me:

1) Your analog input isn't reading anything.
2) Battery voltage sags all the way down to 12.6v under load. Not terrible but maybe a big 3 wire upgrade is in order?
2)Coolant temp goes up to 210F. Probably normal with a stock thermostat but it's not helping your underhood temps. Maybe a 170 thermostat and retuned fan settings would help.
3) Your downstream air temps go all the way up to 152F during your last pull and the ECU is starting to pull timing. The 2.76 pulley makes a lot of heat and the stock intercooler system is struggling to keep up. Make sure your dyno operator has a good fan for air flow through the heat exchanger and allow plenty of cool down time between pulls.
Thank you appreciate the tips.
1) I plan on setting it up with my wideband to read AFR just waiting on the firewire
2) This one sucks to hear due to recently installing and upgraded alternator and big 3 wire upgrade, i guess it could be worse but hoped i wouldn't have this issue anymore.
3) I'll make sure to do the runs as far as possible due to being a remote tune. A heat exchanger is definitely next on the list with a thermostat.
The thing that throws me up is the FPDC going to .48 during hard shifts otherwise runs consistently .40 through pull.

Users who are viewing this thread