Help with Predator

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I bought a Predator to turn down the setting for my fan and it worked fine.
Today I downloaded the new firmware for the predator and everything seemed fine until I tried to modify my tune. Now it is saying that the tune is not the same as the original back up. I tried to download the original back up and it will not let me. It says something about the tune in the database does not match the vehicle. I looked up the vin# in the predator and it is mine. It is acting like it is locked (but to my car). Any suggestions?

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
UPDATE!

I figured out what I did wrong. It looks like a common mistake people make when they update the the predator.

GOOD NEWS! I think I found a way to unlock Predators while I was trying to fix the problem!!!!!!

BAD NEWS. When I unlocked my predator it will not let me download the factory tune from my car because it is altered (fan settings) . The predator will only copy a factory unaltered tune for the "original backup". It looks like I have to get the dealer to reflash my computer to factory specs... Unless I can figure out a way to make it download my tune in the car as the "original backup"

Users who are viewing this thread